Based on the award-winning book, The Leadership Challenge, by Jim Kouzes, and Barry Posner
The Leadership Challenge® is an intense 2-day workshop designed to equip leaders with knowledge and tools to take their leadership to the next level.
Designed for those serious about developing as a leader, the curriculum is based on sound research collected over the past 25 years. Aspiring, proven, and even struggling leaders learn how to:
- Model the Way
- Inspire a Shared Vision
- Challenge the Process
- Enable Others to Act
- Encourage the Heart
Prior to the workshop, each participant and observers they choose, complete the on-line Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI). During the workshop, each participant receives their own private report outlining the information collected, and learn how to use the LPI to develop as a leader.
- Individual reflection and analysis based on your Leadership Practices Inventory (360 degree feedback).
- Rich large and small group discussions. (Structured and unstructured).
- Highly interactive exercises.
- Videos to support and enhance workshop concepts.
- Extensive materials for during and post workshop guidance and support.
How You Will Benefit
Who Should Attend
Arthur Maxwell public workshops are held in our Experience Center located in Golden Valley, MN.
The Leadership Challenge® can be brought to your organization! We can customize a workshop and/or coaching to fit the needs of your team or organization.