Based on the book, Teamwork, by Carl Larson, and Frank LaFasto and team development concepts initiated by Bruce Wayne Tuckman.
Creating High-Performing Teams is a 2-day workshop designed to equip leaders with the knowledge, tools and techniques to take their teams to a higher level of performance.
Prior to the workshop, each participant has the opportunity to take the TeamCheck assessment and include responses from their team members. During the workshop, each participant receives their own private report based on their TeamCheck.
Designed for those serious about improving the performance of their team, workshop participants learn how they can help their team get on a higher-performance path.
To gain the most out of this workshop, attend with your team members! (See pricing discount below).
- Individual and team reflection and analysis based on TeamCheck assessment.
- Rich large and small group discussions (structured and unstructured).
- Highly interactive exercises.
- Videos to support and enhance workshop concepts.
- Materials for during and post workshop guidance and support.
How You Will Benefit
Who Should Attend
Arthur Maxwell public workshops are held in our Experience Center located in Golden Valley, MN.
Creating High-Performing Teams can be brought to your organization! We can customize a workshop and/or coaching to fit the needs of your team or organization.