If we want to be great leaders we must find ways to touch those we wish to lead. Storytelling gives us another medium to establish and nurture relationships with these very people. We can touch many people with a single story and we can reach people we never could have without story. Add storytelling to your leadership skills and you add another dimension to connect to the people you want to lead.
Storytelling for Leaders is a one-day workshop that will introduce participants to storytelling as a powerful leadership skill and then help them find, create, and tell their own stories. This workshop will help participants use story to create a super-highway connection to their audience—whether in front of a large group, working with a small group, or even during a one on one conversation.
- Large group discussion format along with good story examples (audio, video, written and facilitator demonstration).
- Individual reflection exercises to find and create stories.
- Small group exercises to develop and practice stories.
- First Draft workbook to support participant's continued storytelling development.
- Extensive materials for during and post workshop guidance and support.
How You Will Benefit
Who Should Attend
Arthur Maxwell public workshops are held in our Experience Center located in Golden Valley, MN.
The benefits of Story can be brought to your organization! We can customize a workshop and/or coaching to fit the needs of your team or organization.